1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. The
cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the form in which they are stored, to
browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the User’s computer.
Depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the User.
2. Types of cookies that may be used by this Website.
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from equipment or domains
managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
– Functional Cookies: These are those necessary for the correct functioning of the Website.
– Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that
is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time.
be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
minutes to several years.
3. Revocation and deletion of cookies.
consent management tool for the treatment of Cookies available on each Website.
The User may also allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the equipment by means of the
configuration of the options of the browser installed, in the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access the website.
browser, it is possible that you may not be able to access some sections of the Website. You can find
information on how to configure the cookies according to the browser used can be found in the following links (links
valid at the date of edition of this text).
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
in the links of this Legal Notice.
4. Third party service providers.
Provider Purpose of the cookie Description of the purpose of the cookie Conservation period
The Holder declines any responsibility for the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies relating to third party cookies.
information and privacy policies relating to third-party cookies.
contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was modified on 10 January 2023.